How to Enrol
To enrol for a qualification, follow the three steps below.
Step 1 – Research
Step 2 – Choose
- Choose whether you want to do an Award, Certificate or Diploma.
- Pick the units you’d like study.
- Take choices to your Line Manager. Once they’ve agreed them with you, you’re ready to enrol.
Step 3 – Enrol
- Go to ODP qualifications page https://civilservicelearning.civilservice.gov.uk/professions/operational-delivery-profession/qualifications and click on your chosen qualification in the table. This will take you to the enrolment page.
- Click the ‘Enrol here’ button.
- Choose the date on which you’d like to start the qualification and click ‘Add’.
- Click ‘Checkout’.
- On or just after your chosen start date, you’ll get an email from Premier Partnership. It will give you all the information you need to get started. You’ll need to give details of the units you’ve chosen to study, so make sure you’ve got that information to hand.
- Once you get your log in details you’re ready to start working towards your qualification.